New Agent Training - Step #7
A. Goal Setting & Your Schedule
With the help of your manager:
- Discuss your Income Goals.
- Establish your Schedule and Lead Strategy to achieve your Income Goals.
B. Association & Training
Download GroupMe app to your phone
Join various GroupMe* chat groups & stay connected
Plug In to Training Calls
Attend Live Training Events
Association & Training Links
Join GroupMe chat groups:
* In-home Concierge GroupMe is only for product & underwriting questions when agent is currently meeting a client. Only Equis RMs and Elite Producers are to respond to these queries.
C. Set-up Your Smart Phone
Create Shortcuts on Your Smartphone
Carrier Quote Tools
CFG (Columbian Financial Group):
Requires that you download their mobile quoting apps on your phone to quote their term and whole life products.
Need to know how to setup a Shortcut or Bookmark on your phone? Google "create shortcut on my phone" or visit your local cell phone retail store and ask for help.
Watch this video, then bookmark it on your phone:
1) Fill out the “ONE PAGER FOR CARRIERS” with your writing numbers and passcodes for the various carriers and their websites.
2) Enter the carrier contact info into your phone, along with your writing numbers, so you can reach the sales desk and underwriters if you have questions or need to complete risk assessment.
3) Call or log on to each carrier’s website that you are contracted with and order some marketing materials to be left behind with each client. The sales desk will help you with what to order.
D. Get Your Bag Ready
IMPORTANT! As you receive your welcome emails from carriers, with your writing number, immediately log-in to the carrier website and set-up your web account. You do not want to get in front of a client and be unable to access the carrier's resources because you have not properly prepared.
Are you using a tablet or laptop in the field? Rather than printing all of these tools, simply download them to your device and save them in an accessible place, for use in the home.
Print Paper Applications
See the application check list in the right sidebar. Print at least 2 copies of each application.
Print Underwriting Worksheets
Print multiple copies of the Field Underwriting Worksheet. You will fill this out while sitting with clients to determine eligibility for coverage through our carriers. Text the completed worksheet to your manager and post it in the In-Home Cornerstone Concierge GroupMe.
Print these items in COLOR and laminate or place in clear sheet protectors and keep in your field binder. Or, if you are using an iPad or laptop in the field, download these tools to your device for reference.
Field Preparation Links
In Home Tools
Products by Carrier List
Term & UL Underwriting Grid
Whole Life (FE) Underwriting Grid
Term & UL Product Table
Whole Life (FE) Product Table
Living Benefits Grid - Term/UL
Living Benefits Grid - Whole Life
E. Phone Scripts & Dialing
SAMPLE LEADS: CLICK HERE to view some sample leads.
ACTIVITY TRACKER: CLICK HERE to view a sample page of the activity tracker. Activity trackers can also be purchased in the Equis back office.
Click play on the audio player below to hear phone script training from RM Nate Maddox:
Watch Rob Jones & Mike Coe Set Appointments
VIEW ARCHIVED LIVE DIAL SESSIONS WITH BILL MARTIN
These are recordings of Bill Martin dialing leads and booking appointments. CLICK HERE!!